The Contributors

The Contributors

Friday 4 November 2011

Swiss Roll

Eversince the last microteaching we made swiss roll, I had the urge bake it again! This time round, since for us muslims, Hari Raya Haji is coming in 2 days time, I decided to bake it! Not for me but for my grandmother and extended family! :)
This is because they always like to give hints to me that being a home econs teacher, never once I made anything for them. So its time to put the skills that I was taught in NIE and make something for them :)

Bought all the ingredients this morning

Glaze the baking tin with butter and place a proof paper on it

Crack 2 eggs
 Using a hand mixer, whisk them

then add in caster sugar

Pour the flour in bit by bit and use the 'folding in' technique

Once bake for 10 mins at the temperature of 190 degree celcius, this is the outcome.

 Spread nutella(my favourite!) on it, and roll it up 

Tadaa! End product 

Shall bake the second batch this sunday morning and let my extended families and grandmother try it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment