The Contributors

The Contributors

Saturday 5 November 2011

Christmas Cooking Workshop

On the 28th October 2011, we were given an opportunity to attend a cooking workshop with Chef Eric Low. So the menu for that day was, cream of mixed vegetables with vegetable crackers, roast turkey with mushroom chestnut stuffing with gravy and orange and cranberry marmalade and creamed potatoes with smoked salmon and fresh corriander. It was exciting because honestly, I have never tried christmas dishes and that was my first time trying them. I was quite skeptical about the combination of savoury dishes and the orange cranberry marmalade, but surprisingly, I could not stop dipping everything we cooked into the marmalade.
The star dish was of course the TURKEY! So allow me to let the pictures do the talking...



No comments:

Post a Comment