The Contributors

The Contributors

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Review On Online Shopping Website

Online Shopping Website: http://lacepipe.sg/
Review:

Hi lacepipe.sg! I am very impressed with your website. Although I am not very familiar with online shopping, I was able to order the items from your website with minimal problems. Thanks to your tabs (eg. New Arrivals, What's Available, Backorders), I was able to browse for what I need easily. Shopping was even easier with the availability of your shopping carts. I did not need to keep on checking my mails just to liaise with you for orders. It really saved me all the hassle! I am also very pleased with the FAQs page that you have included as it helped me solve all my doubts. Every information in the website is very comprehensive and precise. Well done!

Incorporation of website to Craft and Technology lesson:

1) Students will view the website and comment on whether the website is consumer-friendly. Students need to identify the special features on the website that allows the consumer to communicate (purchase, complain, etc) with the shop owner easily. Students are to suggest what other features can be added to the website to enhance convenience for consumers to shop this online store.

2) Before performing simple maintenance procedures, for example, mending hems, sewing buttons, diifferents stitches, they can view the website. I can show the students how they can incorporate the simple maintenance procedures to transform a plain clothing into something more trendy. Students can search for ideas from the website since the clothes are updated with the latest trends.
.

1 comment:

  1. nice website given on the like ... great post and really very well written about it... keep posting and updating your blog...
    Ecommerce solutions

    ReplyDelete