The Contributors

The Contributors

Monday 29 August 2011

Reflection on Lesson Plan

I believe that a good lesson plan is essential to guide us through our lessons once we start teaching. After viewing a few examples of lesson plans, I somewhat have an idea how I want my lesson plan to be. In my opinon, a good lesson plan has to be practical in the duration given to carry out activities. Therefore, it is helpful if the duration and time is stated on the lesson plan and appropriate activities to be planned with the stipulated time.

Some of the lesson plans I saw, included the level of learners' ability. Knowing the learners' capability can help me prepare suitable activities appropriately so that I will have minimal problems when conducting the lesson. To anticipate the conditions of the class during the lesson is also important as I can prepare myself mentally before the lesson. Therefore, I feel that it is a good idea to include the students' anticipated response. To prepare myself further, the pre-preparation column will be a good guide to prevent any last minute problems when conducting the lesson.

Although time and duration is important to take note of, the preparation before the lesson is also crucial. With this in mind, problems can be avoided and lesson can be conducted smoothly with the lesson plan as a guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment